LOCATION: Metropolitan Atlanta, Georgia
PROJECT TYPE: Eight satellite care facilities for one of leading children's hospitals in the nation (now Atlanta Children's Healthcare System)
SERVICES PROVIDED: Architectural Design through Construction
Administration, Interior Design
SQUARE FOOTAGE: 150,000 SF
COMPLETION DATE: Completed between 1995 & 1998
• 23,00 SF facility prototype consisted of 40 exam rooms, 8 treatment rooms, diagnostics, and community education space to support primary/specialty/urgent care operations.
• Fast-track design schedule had the first facility operational within six months of initial team meeting.
• Exterior features large Egleston Rainbows (trademark), primary colors, and a barrel-vault translucent canopy that creates a light- filled lobby registration.
• Interior features curving walls, colorful graphics and a whimsical registration and children's play area.
• First Place Award for healthcare interiors for its child-friendly atmosphere